RENEW STUDENT ORGANIZATION
In accordance with University policy, each student organization on campus is required to renew with the Office of Student Development Programs at least once a year.
To renew your student organization, an administrator of your student organization OrgSync portal should complete the following process:
- Log into OrgSync and go into your student organization portal
- Click "Settings" tab
- Click "Update and Renew Profile"
- Make any necessary changes and click "Finish" at the end
- Your student organization advisor will receive an email via OrgSync for them to approve your student organization
- All Student Organizations must send a representative to a Renewal Session in order to retain their status with the Office of Student Development Programs.
2014 Student Organization Renewal Sessions
FAILURE TO RENEW WILL RESULT IN A STUDENT ORGANIZATION BECOMING DISABLED