RENEW STUDENT ORGANIZATION
In accordance with University policy, each student organization on campus is required to renew with the Office of Student Development Programs at least once a year.
To renew your student organization, an administrator of your student organization OrgSync portal should complete the following process:
- Log into OrgSync and go into your student organization portal
- Click "Settings" tab
- Click "Update and Renew Profile"
- Make any necessary changes and click "Finish" at the end
- Your student organization advisor will receive an email via OrgSync for them to approve your student organization
- All Student Organizations must send a representative to a Renewal Session in order to retain their status with the Office of Student Development Programs.
2014 Student Organization Renewal Sessions
Click the time to register
Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Monday, September 8, 2014
FAILURE TO RENEW WILL RESULT IN A STUDENT ORGANIZATION BECOMING DISABLED