Each year, the University of Southern Indiana and the Office of Student Development Programs recognizes the achievements of its outstanding student leaders, advisors and student organizations at the annual Student Leadership Awards and Recognition Ceremony held in April every year.
Applications for Student Leadership Awards occur both in the Fall and Spring Semester. Any student or organization who meets the eligibility criteria of these awards are encouraged to apply. Click on the name of the award to learn more about each individual award.
Who's Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges
Applications Available Early October
- All Campus Student Achievement Award
- Top Student Leaders
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- Robert L. Moore Scholarship
- Alpha Omega Psi Alumni Memorial Scholarship
- Sherrianne Standley University Service Scholarship
- Student Organization President of the Year Award
- Student Organization Advisor of the Year Award
- Student Organization Silent Inspiration Award
- Student Organization Academic Achievement Award
- Student Organization Initiative Awards