Prepare for Orientation
Follow this simple checklist to prepare for your Orientation session.
- Read all the information provided on the orientation web site so you are prepared.
- Make your reservations to attend orientation online or return the completed Orientation Reservation Form at least three weeks prior to your earliest orientation session preference.
- Make arrangements for Overnight_Housing if needed. University housing will only be available in May, June and July.
- Make arrangements to take any required academic placement tests or optional foreign language assessments prior to orientation.
- Make sure the university has received all of your transcripts and transfer credits information from all previous institutions and all documents related to CAP/AP courses/credits.
- If you need to change your major, notify the Office of the Registrar requesting this change.
- Update your address on myUSI if it has changed.
- Submit your immunization information to the University Health Center.
- Prepare for advising session.
- Students with disabilities requesting special accommodations must register with the Office of Disability Resources (812/464-1867).
Bring these with you to Orientation
- Orientation Confirmation
- Student ID Number
- myUSI username and password
- Picture ID (driver's license or other ID)
- Spending money.
- Immunization information
- Your questions and concerns