This form should be used by off-campus advisors of USI registered student organizations to request a login to access the organization's OrgSync portal. If you are an alumni of the University of Southern Indiana, you should use your myUSI login and should not need to request a login.
If you have questions, contact Student Development Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-465-7167.
Student Organization Advisor Agreement Fall 2016-Spring 2017
Fundraising, Sales, and Solicitation are ways that organizations seek to raise funds. Whether those funds are raised to boost the personal budget or to increase funding for a philanthropy, it is important for us to keep up with the great things that your organizations are doing at USI.
Complete the Fundraising, Sales, and Solicitation form to get your organization to the next step in the process!
All University travel by a student organization must be approved in advance of the trip and before making any financial commitments.
Prior travel approval insures the following:
the traveler's advisor and/or department approves of the activity,
funds are available for reimbursement of expenses when applicable,
travel is allowable with the funding source,
staff/faculty traveling with organization is covered under workman's compensation insurance when applicable
approved actions while on official travel are actions by a University representative; without approval the same actions could be considered as those by a private individual for which the traveler could be personally liable, and
the safety and interest of students are addressed.
This form is to be filled out every time your organization travels, including all local travel. Based upon the responses, you will be directed to any additional forms that need to be completed. You will be able to register up to four local trips that also does not include university funding.
***If your travel is not local (Evansville, Henderson, New Harmony) download this filebefore you begin and list all of your travelers. You will be asked to upload this completed file as part of this online form.
Each fall, the Office of Student Development Programs sponsors the Student Involvement Fair. This is an opportunity for departments, student organizations, and community groups to increase visibility while sharing valuable information. This year’s Student Involvement Fair will take place Wednesday, August 31, 2016, from 2 PM - 6 PM, in the University Quad (outdoors in direct sunlight). We invite groups that offer services to USI students to participate.
The fair has an exciting atmosphere. We encourage groups to add to that environment by creatively decorating tables, while offering games or giveaways such as food, t-shirts, cups, pens, etc.
If you are considering registering for a table, please note the following guidelines.
• Student Development will provide one table and two chairs.
• ALL tables are ASSIGNED! (The fair will have a map to assist students with table locations.)
• Groups CANNOT stake anything in the ground during the involvement fair!
• Open Flame, candles, water, angel hair, glitter, confetti, and straw are NOT permitted.
• NO amplified sound. Due to the location of the fair, electrical outlets will not be an option. If groups choose to have small battery operated radios, the volume MUST remain at a low level because classes will be in session.
Policies for all participants
• Selling items is NOT permitted.
Cancellation/Inclement Weather Policy
• In the event of inclement weather, the Student Involvement Fair will be postponed to Wednesday, September 7 from 2 - 6 PM. All policies, procedures, time, and location will still apply for the September 9 date.
• Notification of cancellation: Participants signed up for the fair will be notified by 4 PM on Tuesday, August 30 if the fair will be postponed. In the event that there is inclement weather on September 7, participants will be notified by 4 PM on Tuesday, September 6. If the fair is cancelled for
September 7, the event will not be rescheduled.
Registrations must be completed by 12 PM (noon) on Wednesday, August 24, 2016. Tables will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Student Development Programs at (812) 465-7167 or at email@example.com.